Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Merrrch website (“http://www.merrrch.com”) and purchase of the products (or services) (“Products”) on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check the Website from time to time to review the latest updated current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
Shopping with Merrrch
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. The fact that you receive an automatic order acknowledgement does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed prior to despatch, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order when we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment, Merrrch or any of our partner services suspect fraud, if there has been a pricing or product description error, if you do not meet any other eligibility criteria set in our terms and conditions.
As each and every item on Merrrch is made to order and/or personalised we can not accept returns on items that are either ordered in error, are incorrect sizing or no longer required. All orders processed are FINAL (Sorry but we can’t end up with returned items that we are unable to resell).
Payment and security
Orders may be processed online using a credit or debit card supplied by VISA, MasterCard, Delta and American Express, additional payment methods are available when ordering with PayPal.
To ensure that shopping with Merrrch is secure, we use 128-bit SSL technology so that communication between our site and you are encrypted. We use Sagepay and Paypal to operate our payment gateway.
Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
We may feel the need to carry out additional security checks to help protect both Merrrch and its customers. In these cases we may ask for additional proof of ID such as a driving licence or utility bill. You will be contacted either by email or by phone if this is necessary.
Contract cancellation under the distance selling regulations
You are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive your order.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the order, and that you have taken reasonable care of the products and not used them.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty or not as described: Personalised goods, Goods that are made to measure, Perishable goods.
Discounts and promotional codes
Promotional codes and discounts unless otherwise stated only one code may be used per person per transaction, any orders stacking discounts maybe cancelled without notice. Unless otherwise stated codes expire within 1 month of first release and/or publication. We reserve the right to cancel a promotional code for any reason without notice.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
• Prizes are subject to availability
• No purchase is necessary.
• Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
• We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number, unless the Specific Rules state that multiple entries are permitted.
• Competitions are open to residents of all countries (over the age of 16, or else in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
• Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
• If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Merrrch will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
• Merrrch and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
• We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
• The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
• The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
• Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner within 14 days of the closing date or otherwise specified, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Merrrch, The Studio, 2A Merle Avenue, Uxbridge, UB9 6DG, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
• All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
• We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
• Suppliers cannot be held responsible for the breakdown in communication systems that may result in a entry not being registered.
• The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable.
• The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
• If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Merrrch and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Merrrch, The Studio, 2A Merle Avenue, Uxbridge, UB9 6DG, United Kingdom or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright & trademarks
Merrrch word marks and the Merrrch logo are trademarks of First Cheer Ltd.
Merrrch does not give you any right in any copyright or intellectual property rights in a product nor the right to copy them.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Merrrch may modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Termination shall be without prejudice to our other rights.
We act as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
If we do not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will be Merrrch’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Merrrch and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Since we principally deal with the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
Due to limitations with sending dangerous goods internationally we reserve the right to cancel any order, or withdraw any item that may be deemed as dangerous during transportation from an international order, we will try our best to contact anyone who may be affected by this before we take action, however we cannot be held liable if no contact was made.